1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Project Reality Tournament Battle, 24th of February 2000PRT Tournament Site
  3. PRTA Test Battle meeting, to discuss rules & such - 25th of February 1800,
  4. PRTA Test Battle, 3rd of March 1800 PRT
  5. Project Reality Training 11th of March - 1800 PRT Training Thread

Denied DJ_Bob - Events organiser Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DJ_Bob, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    DJ_Bob DJ_Bob Only fools and horses work.

Event Team Assistant Member Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    DJ_Bob
    Name:
    DJ_Bob
    United Kingdom
    Timezone:
    GMT
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Events organiser
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    I would like to expand the communities focus on other games besides PR, broadening our game selection to other possibilities such as Arma 3 and more. By doing so we can all collaborate as a community to structure events for other games, to involve everyone instead of limiting it to only clans. I've had success preparing and launching an event for the first time and, in my opinion, was incredibility fun to make as well as play it including the attendees who also enjoyed it. I will keep doing this, however, in order to grab more peoples attention having an Event position will make me look more professional and an official individual within the community that will represent the community as a whole. Gaining the ability to use the front page for announcements as well as the tester team, my events will be fashionable and grab everyone's attention and to be taken more seriously. I would also help the community besides events, whatever it may be I'll try to help and support them.
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    Pink Panther, Chav, Danielj15 and 5 others like this.
  2. Offline
    GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"

Lead Tester PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Studying architecture
    Squad Name:
    F|PRTA GHOST_-DK-
    GHOST_-DK-
    Chav likes this.
  3. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PR:BF2 Resident Administrator PRTA Donor

Arnoldio
    As he does events outside PR, this should be granted. Besides, he has access to the redtag forum as he is in the team already.
  4. Offline

We were waiting for him to see if PRTA was gonna "die", I'm all good for him to make events for PRTA if he wanted.
  5. Offline

Haven't heard from you for a long time. Going to presume you're not interested in this anymore. I will cancel this application. Feel free to make a new one if you're interested again in the future.
  6. Offline
    DJ_Bob DJ_Bob Only fools and horses work.

Event Team Assistant Member Foxtrot

DJ_Bob
    Yeah, sorry that's my fault for not letting you know sooner, have been going over this in my head for a few months now and a lot of things have crept up on me in my life that restricts me from putting any more time into creating events outside of PR. I did have a lot of passion for this to be a thing for PRTA, however, my lack of time and inexperience has made it impossible for me to continue this as well as the lack of support/expression from the community to carry this on.

Again, I'm sorry, there were many reasons why I didn't response sooner and waiting for PRTA to "die" was not one of them, as I was told that Foxtrot might join Area 94 in the near future if things went tits up. That's why I waited, but it turns out Area 94 (as well as other communities) have joined PRTA and things are looking up.
    Chav likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.