1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Trial DJ_Bob - Events organiser Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DJ_Bob, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Offline
    DJ_Bob DJ_Bob Only fools and horses work.

Event Team Assistant Member Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    DJ_Bob
    Name:
    DJ_Bob
    United Kingdom
    Timezone:
    GMT
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Events organiser
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    I would like to expand the communities focus on other games besides PR, broadening our game selection to other possibilities such as Arma 3 and more. By doing so we can all collaborate as a community to structure events for other games, to involve everyone instead of limiting it to only clans. I've had success preparing and launching an event for the first time and, in my opinion, was incredibility fun to make as well as play it including the attendees who also enjoyed it. I will keep doing this, however, in order to grab more peoples attention having an Event position will make me look more professional and an official individual within the community that will represent the community as a whole. Gaining the ability to use the front page for announcements as well as the tester team, my events will be fashionable and grab everyone's attention and to be taken more seriously. I would also help the community besides events, whatever it may be I'll try to help and support them.
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    Chav, Danielj15, Jack Maddox and 4 others like this.
  2. Offline
    GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"

Lead Tester Foxtrot

Studying architecture
    Squad Name:
    F|PRTA GHOST_-DK-
    GHOST_-DK-
  3. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PR:BF2 Junior Administrator PRTA Donor

Arnoldio
    As he does events outside PR, this should be granted. Besides, he has access to the redtag forum as he is in the team already.
  4. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    We were waiting for him to see if PRTA was gonna "die", I'm all good for him to make events for PRTA if he wanted.