1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied DanielNL - Germany - Squad EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DanielNL, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Offline
    DanielNL DanielNL tactical skilled asset whore

PR:BF2 Name:
    [ST6]DanielNL
    Squad Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    Steam Name (including tags): [Squad modeler] 1Lt.DanielNL
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015576032/
    Steam ID 64: 76561198015576032/
    English Language Ability: Good
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Tell us about yourself: Have been PR admin in the past. Played a looooot PR and lots of Squad already. A bit disappointed that there is no admin on server atm, saturday night... So I want to help PRTA!
    Referee:

Commitment
    How frequently can you be on the server? 1-3 days a week
    Will you seed the server? No

Squad Experience
    How long have you been playing Squad? Since earliest release day.
    Have you familiarised yourself with the Squad manual? Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous administrative experience on a game server? Yes
    Which game server did you administrate for? Forgotten Honor
    How long did you perform this role for? 1 year

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond? Warning
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond? Hacking impossible with EAC easy anti cheat from scandinavian super programmers.
    A player is reported to be team-killing. How would you respond? Warn teamkiller, then kick if repeated, then ban if again.
    A player is typing in a non-English language. How would you respond? "Please write in english."
    Your team is slowly winning the battle for your team's attack objective. A friendly squad already has the next, as-yet-uncapturable, objective secured. Would you take any action? If so, what? None, is allowed as long as not first cappable flag.
    Administrators should publicly apologise in a report thread if they got something wrong in-game: yes
    It is acceptable to carry out some administrative actions secretly in order to avoid being challenged: no
    Even when busy, administrators should justify their actions if questioned about them: no
    Players should know the server rules before playing on the server and any breaches should be dealt with by asking the player to stop first, instead of using administrative actions: yes
    Busy administrators, constantly using administrative actions are an indicator of a healthy server: yes
    If a player is being disruptive and other players are complaining about what they are doing but there is no rule against it, there is nothing you can do: "they" ? "A player" ?! wrong lol

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Squad? Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead? Frequently

Declarations
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be on an indefinite trial period until the server is established, during which I may be removed from the team at any time: I agree

I agree that my attitude, actions and behaviour are required to remain professional and diplomatic at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: I agree
    I declare that I will follow all server rules and administrative procedures, listen to the guidance of senior team members, and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading: I agree

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 7 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be contacted with further instructions from the Squad Senior Administration Team.

Cheers

The Squad EU Administration Team
    Chav and D.Brannen like this.
  2. Offline
    D.Brannen D.Brannen Ancora Imparo

Flight Instructor
    Brannen
    Reminder - Dan is now involved with SQUAD modding efforts.
  3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Hey DanielNL thanks for the application! Come find me on Teamspeak some time soon so we can have a chat about this.
  4. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Denied.