1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Processing Danielj15 - Head Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Danielj15, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Offline
    Danielj15 Danielj15 Daniel

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Tester Member Donor PRSD

Year 9
    Squad Name:
    Danielj15
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Danielj15
    Name:
    Danielj15
    Australia
    Timezone:
    (GMT+8
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Head Admin
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    I am the record breaking history making Danielj15
    all the way from Australia the youngest admin the PRTA ever had and also one off the most experienced current admins. My goal is to become the youngest Lead Admin as well and make pr great again.
    Jokes Aside I Think everyone in the admin team knows what I bring to the community as a whole and the admin specifically I don’t feel the need to list all off those things here. I feel this is the perfect moment for me to step up I am still young so that means lots off energy and enthusiasm, at the same time I got a lot off experience from working with a lot off veterans who helped me become beter every day. The fact that I am wanting and willing to get better every single day is probably my best quality for the job.
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    BubblyNinja, Timelord148 and Woxbel like this.