1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied Danielj15 - Australia Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Danielj15, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Offline
    Danielj15 Danielj15 Daniel

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Trial Moderator Tester Member PRSD Donor

Year 9
    Squad Name:
    Danielj15
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Danielj15
    Name:
    Danielj15
    Australia
    Timezone:
    GMT/UTC + 08:00 hour.
    Who are you?:
    I am a Project Reality admin,Tester and just a awesome boy.
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    i am almost on the forums everyday , and keep a clear view on task given to me.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    PM the user telling him that he needs to keep all post in the thread retaliated to the discussion.
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    tell the user who swore to refrain from using that type of language on are forums.
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    not respond if he wont's to wastes hes time he can.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    tell them not to cause drama on are forums as it doesn't help the community grow.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    Ask them why they did it and then inform other moderators.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    keep it to myself as long as long as no rules are broken.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    when i get involved in an argument, and its get bigger i would try to resolve it with a solution that we both agree on.
  2. Offline
    MajorPlop MajorPlop Entropy isn't what it used to be

Squad Name:
    WIBBLE
    MajorPlop
    Hi Daniel,

Apologies for the long wait. Due to SserpensS departure we've had to make a few changes within the Moderator team which is causing some delays in application processing. We're currently discussing your application, but due to the holidays it will take some extra time to do. I thank you for your patience, and I'll let you know ASAP what the verdict is.

Thanking you kindly,
    Plopperoo
    ArkUTD likes this.
  3. Offline
    Danielj15 Danielj15 Daniel

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Trial Moderator Tester Member PRSD Donor

Year 9
    Squad Name:
    Danielj15
    Danielj15
    All good

Sent from my ZTE Blade L5 using Tapatalk
  4. Offline
    MajorPlop MajorPlop Entropy isn't what it used to be

Squad Name:
    WIBBLE
    MajorPlop
    Hi Danielj15 ,

Unfortunately your application has been denied.

Nevertheless, we thank you for your interest in wanting to serve the community and we hope this doesn't discourage you from applying for other positions to which you may be more suited.

Should you wish to know more details, please send me a PM on the forum.

Kind Regards,
    MajorPlop