1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Temporary Ban CowBoyx - PR Ban - Other

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by cowboy, May 14, 2017.

1. Offline

Squad Name:
    AM
    PR:BF2 Name:
    CowBoyx
    Nickname: CowBoyx
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 5ec11bf13ee12e2efae974eefd4a7238

Responsible Admin: Clayton
    Server: Other
    Date: May 14, 2017
    Time: 9:10:00
    Map: faluja

Reason: teamkill
    Personal Notes:
    i was on the other side of the time and one of the usa players 'permadeath' used the crow.. we told him to stop and take it to base he didn't care and said its not heavy, i team switch and tried to take it base he killed me and said stop that, while there's no admins on he took advange of that so i told him i will show you how to take advange i kept killing him and he did the same and everyone on the team agreed that guy was an asshole and he should be banned but there was no admins on , but when the admin came on he just banned me without even listening to me or the ppl....

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
    Sgt.Hudson likes this.
  2. Offline

Squad Name:
    AM
    CowBoyx
    OF the team*
    Sgt.Hudson likes this.
  3. Offline

PermaDeath
    Hey Cowboy I'm permadeath of course u know me anyway admins just read my sentences :

I joined the server and took Computer based Humvee ( I dont know its heavy ) then I killed some insurgents with it then cowboy started to arguing me ''f*ck you noob,a**hole noob etc.. '' and I said ''wtf noob ? '' then longshaft told me ''That humvee is heavy asset u cant use it '' and cowboy said the same thing yeah I accept my fault then I bring it to base then I took armored humvee from base which is not heavy I was in compound with humvee and 1 guy with me then cowboy come and I speaked ''hey hey wtf cowboy'' he didnt answeer then he get in to the humvee and drive it to canals but he jumped before that and he died and I take humvee back to the compound ( A6 ) then cowboy came again and killed me and killed the other guy with me then he destroyed all humvees in the base and when I respawned in base he started to killing everybody with me we said stop he said ''I'm taking advantage because there is no admins do you like that'' ? I said '' buddy u have butthurt if u have problems with me why killing the others '' btw other people (like 10 people in server )yelling to him and he said '' Dont stay with him .. I killed you guys because you with the permadeath etc..'' then admin came and banned him end of the story If admins have some video records for that match plz use that as evidence and longshaft is my witness he knows what happened I've more witnesses but I dont remember names longshaft is the only guy who speaking like gentelmen and he said to cowboy '' u have your revenge STOP now '' but cowboy didnt ... anyway that's it
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2017, Original Post Date: May 14, 2017 ---
    edit : [CRAFT] : Ray is my witness too u can ask for him about that problem
    Sgt.Hudson likes this.
  4. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Trial Moderator Member PRTA

BubblyNinja
    It seems that both of you are somewhat in the wrong. First off

Heavy assets: Tanks, APCs, CAS, bomb cars/trucks, any vehicle equipped with missiles, and mortars. All heavy assets are prohibited while there are less than 40 active players on the server, unless explicitly allowed by an admin.

Nowhere in that explicitly states that the CROWS Humvee ( the "computer based" one) is a heavy asset and he say therefore permadeath may take the CROWS Humvee as if it were a regular Humvee

However other factors come into play with general assets

3.3.1 Where not otherwise defined, the squad which has been waiting the longest for an asset to spawn gets the asset(s).
    3.3.2 At the start of a round the waiting time starts when a squad is created; so the first squad to be created gets the asset(s)
    3.3.5 Asset claims must be made between the time an asset has spawned and the time it leaves the base. Other factors contained within this section must also be taken into consideration.
    1. An asset which has previously been claimed legally cannot be claimed by a different squad unless that asset has been abandoned.

Sgt.Hudson and Danielj15 like this.
  5. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Trial Moderator Member PRTA

BubblyNinja
    As for CowBoyx:

6.2 Intentionally insulting any player by any means is prohibited. We expect you to be mature and respectful at all times.

this would include the aforementioned:

cowboy started to arguing me ''f*ck you noob,a**hole noob etc.. '

1. 6.5 Sabotaging your team, either directly or indirectly is prohibited

Mass teamkilling and the intentional destruction of assets (especially in main base) is considered sabotaging your team no matter what the circumstances were. It isn't only you that is playing.

and finally 6.10 Impersonating any individual, especially administrators is forbidden

there should be a more thought out rule for this but according to you you teamswitched and took matters into your own hands. You teamkilled multiple times and quote ".... i will show you how to take advange i kept killing him....".

This is only from what I could conjure up with just the information provided but:

CowBoyx, with the information present it looks like you honestly did this to yourself and I believe that your ban was justified.
      However whether or not your ban will be lifted is up to the admins who banned you.
    Danielj15 likes this.
  6. Offline

Currently in training for the Royal Dutch Army
    Squad Name:
    Sgt. Hudson
    Sgt.Hudson
    cowboy
    We have seen your appeal and are currently in the process of reviewing it.

That said, there are times where admins decide to not allow the use of a CROW humvee due to the fact that it can massively debalance the teams during the early stages of the server (based on population actively playing) BubblyNinja
    while not a set rule, as it is very circumstancial we do enforce it from time to time when there is an absolute need for it.

Thank you both for you input. you will receive a notification both here and from me in a personal message with the results and reasoning behind it.
    Please be patient.
    K_Rivers, BubblyNinja and Danielj15 like this.
  7. Offline

Discord:
    Rivers#5607
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    K_Rivers
    The ban was Temporary for the duration of the round.
    Appeal Closed.