1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Map Test Event - Operation Falcon - 18:00 PRT, 20th APRIL 2018 Read more..

Denied CowBoy - Egypt Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CowBoyx, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Offline

Discord:
    cowboy#1640
    Squad Name:
    Freedom Fighters
    PR:BF2 Name:
    =FDF=
    Name:
    CowBoy
    Egypt
    Timezone:
    UTC+02:00
    Who are you?:
    i am a gamer who enjoys PR
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    i can offer as a moderator to as an eye inside the server to make ppl follow the rules that the server provided
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    delete it then warn him
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    warn him first then goes for an act as kick or temb ban if i have that option
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    tbh i will just block him or just do an act like mute or something
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    bann for sure
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    i do talk to him through it then if he didn't have the explanation i would report it to the owener
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    i'll just let the ppl vote for it
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    i mostly try to avoid drama i just report what i have been through and let the right ppl act towards it and its way better then just non sense argue
    Abtuly likes this.
  2. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Hi cowboy,

Did you mean to apply to be an in-game administrator? A moderator is someone who looks after our forums, teamspeak and Discord. Just making sure.

Temur
  3. Offline
    GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

LandZone

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
  4. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Application denied.

Please re-apply again in a month's time.

Temur