1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned Cosaa - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by cosa, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Cosa
    Nickname: Cosaa
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 450b5f3443526ed00b2e3d8113764189

Responsible Admin: one of you
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Jan 1, 2017
    Time: 6:6:6
    Map: Operation Soul Rebel (4 km)

Reason: I killed admin in friendly cas on purpose
    Personal Notes:
    Basicly I've made a CAS squad and had people joining it, everything was fine untill two guys with clan tag started asking me to let their third friend in, but the squad was already full and I said that its not going to happen so they got angry kinda & started threatening to me that i will get kicked and banned, Eventualy they left my squad (maybe i kicked them) and joined the 2nd made CAS squad by their third friend and started mass reporting me for making early squad, insulting, flaming and other stuff i didn't do. Time was passing they were persistent
    doing it for like 15 minutes and I just kept ignoring them cause they went full retarded.

And then this happened, that admin guy that banned me basicly wrote down that HE IS GOING TO KICK ME ONLY CAUSE THEY ARE BORING, he wrote that - and so he did that. And oh boy I've got so mad, I got kicked and needed like 2 minutes to rejoin cause server was full and when I did rejoin I asked him wtf, why did you do that and by that time the CAS was already spawned and somehow they took the squad I've made, so I starded doing what they did mass reporting nonsense, was really mad. What pissed me off even more like that admin guy was joining now to what is their squad and was about to take one of the jets. He ignored my reports, just basicly said to me to f off and threatened to ban me. I was really pissed just took AA kit and shot at that friendly jet he was about to take inside hangar and hell yes i got banned. After he banned me I even joined TS just to tell him how retarded he is and to argue with him, he mentioned some kind of a blaklist to me, whatever.

I would never post this appeal cause I did it on purpose I wanted to get banned, It's just stupid that admins decides in favor of some ass lickers, and it happens all the time at PRTA. I also don't like some rules, not the one against killing friendly assets but the one about ARMOUR and general stuff. But the thing is somehow people are playing at your server including my friends and thats the only reason I'm posting this shit. Dont know exact date and time of ban but it was like a month ago or more. Peace.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
    KillerChocolate and SM69 like this.
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Admin Moderator Donor Blood Bound

ArkUTD
    cosa thank you for the report, we will now look into this
    cosa likes this.
  3. Offline
    Doc Doc

PR:BF2 Admin Tester Member Art of War

Doct
    Squad Name:
    Pvt.Ark
    Hello cosa Your ban appeal was unfortunately denied which means ban will not lifted.

~Doc
    cosa likes this.
  4. Offline

KillerChocolate
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2017 ---
    I fell sorry for you.Unfortunately you cannot do anything about admin abuse.They have the upper hand. Tbh most of the admins are utter shit whether they just ban you without giving you a warning or just don't check it out first. I was temp banned just cause some guy in the MONGOL clan thought I was cheating I got temp banned without the admin(issac) checking it out I feel really bad cuz now he think im a cheater.
  5. Offline
    Doc Doc

Doct
    Squad Name:
    Pvt.Ark
  6. Offline
    Isaac_ Isaac_ Skeletons!!!!

Member Art of War

Isaac_
    I am not admin, so there is no chance it was me who banned you. Nice man.
  7. Offline
    Doc Doc

Doct
    Squad Name:
    Pvt.Ark
    1.Blue tag Please lock
  8. Offline

PR:BF2 Admin Moderator Donor Blood Bound

ArkUTD
    Answer was given, please wait 3 months till trying again.

Thread locked.

ArkUTD-Moderator
    Doc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.