1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.
  3. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!

Joinsquad.com Changes are coming...

Discussion in 'News' started by PRTA Bot, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Offline
    PRTA Bot PRTA Bot Robot Factory

Providing information for the PRTA community
    In an effort to be more inclusive and helpful to our international communities, I would like to announce that we are beginning our efforts to add international sections to our forums. This will include areas to post your questions/comments/feedback into specific areas for native speakers of many languages. While this isn't going to be an overnight process we will push forward with this as quickly as possible.

During this time, we will be cleaning up and modifying some sections of the forums. This will hopefully streamline and make the forums much more accessible to everyone internationally. The rules for the forums will be getting looked over and updated as some of these items are a bit out of date. If you have any questions at all, please direct them to myself or any member of our moderator staff.

As a part of this effort, I am looking for people that are interested in being moderators for specific language sections. If you are interested, please DM Odin directly with the language you would be interested in moderating. We would prefer that anyone who wants to assist in moderating be able to speak English as well so as to be able to communicate with us easier. Thank you for your patience and bear with us as we begin updating the forums.

Continue reading...
    Danielj15 likes this.