1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Approved cassius23 - Poland - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by cassius23, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Offline

Coder Foxtrot OU Tournament - Member

PR:BF2 Name:
    cassius23
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: cassius23
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: b12bff92787634aa574eb23567274f56
    Timezone: CET (CEST)
    Tell us about yourself: I joined PRTA server once, I met GHOST_-DK- and I felt in love with him. Then I met Siltics and I already had my "menage a trois" so I decided to join admin team(to make a harem).
    Referee: Sandepp

Commitment
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: Ask Rivers
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Frequently
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Evening, Late Night

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 2 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 1 year
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: Yes
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: PRTA
    How long did you admin in this community?: 11 months
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    No

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    It's not about the response, it's about how I got to know it's false report. If I'd get the report that states clearly different order of happenings, then I would try to talk to both reporters (or issue other admin to do that) and come with a conclussion of which report was actually false. Then I'd reprimend the player verbally or using !w - unless the offend was bug enough to kick/ban (like asset tking or racism)
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    I would contact the admin on the other side to clarify who is driving a vehicle and then I would warn him. If the situation repeat the I'd kick him.
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    Try to follow the guy accused of hacking. If the actions taken by him seems suspicious then !tb him and check battlerecorder + player watch.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Frequently
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    I consider myself good SL, leading MECHINF most of the rounds
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 7 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    I'm not an example guy, watch me ingame.

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    MECHINF should be able to claim both IFVs and APCs (IFVs are meant to protect infantry and in case of danger use it's ATGM, rather then support tanks at killing other tanks - IFV is one shot dead for enemy tank).

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 14 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
  2. Offline

Coder Foxtrot OU Tournament - Member

cassius23
    Also I'm super cute.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    ArkUTD, clayton, Blaze. and 1 other person like this.
  3. Offline
    VatsugC VatsugC Point Man

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Tester OU Tournament - Leader Art of War Donor

Teacher
    Vatsug
    cassius23 likes this.