1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Denied BLASTER - Community Dept. Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BLASTER, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    BLASTER#
    Name:
    RAMI
    Syria
    Timezone:
    +2 GMT
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Community Dept.
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    Membership , community maintenance , what ever i could
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
  2. Offline
    MajorPlop MajorPlop Entropy isn't what it used to be

Manager Community Dept. Operations Dept. Assistant Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Blood Bound

MajorPlop
    Squad Name:
    WIBBLE
    Hi Blaster,

Unfortunately I will have to deny your application at this time. The Community Department is a management position, which means they have access to sensitive parts of the forum as well as an array of powers that nobody else has. Because you are new to the forum and largely unknown to PRTA as a whole the risk is too great to accept you into such a position so early on.

My advice is to apply to join a Unit within PRTA and become better acquainted with the community as a whole and re-apply for the position in 1-2 months time.

I hope this doesn't discourage you from joining our Community and I thank you for your interest in contributing to us in a staff position. Maybe in the future we will be working together!

Kind regards,
    MajorPlop
    Chav likes this.
  3. Offline

BLASTER#
    MajorPlop .. I understand the explanation that you have briefed .. and the answer is no .. Im not going o quite from joining the community.. Thank you for understanding my situation as a new member and I hope to be more known to prta community that I relay like to be in ...cheers
    MajorPlop and Chav like this.