1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Unbanned Bafan - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Bafan, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Offline

Nickname: Bafan
    PRBF2 Hash Key: ed1fd6cce0f7ca65948cc724287d54a7

Responsible Admin: (Don't know)
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Aug 24, 2017
    Time: Around 1:00 GMT
    Map: Saaremaa

Reason: Teamkilling
    Personal Notes:
    While waiting on flag to be captured, myself and a fellow squadmate were joking around by boxing each other. Squad leader did not like this and procceded to kick the both of us without warning. I ran after the squad leader with intent to Team Kill him in a joking manner and explain that's what you get for kicking , I initially accidentally discharged my AA launcher which prompted them(the squad) to fire on me before leaving in a transport truck. I fired upon them, but did not kill anyone. A few minutes later I make my way up to the Squad Leader and Team Kill him with my bayonete. I am then Team Killed(which is understandable).

I did speak with the Squad Leader post teamkill and tell him that it is just a game and that he should chill out and not take it too seriously. He was upset and did not find it amusing. Fair enough.

Regardless I would like to apologize for my actions. It was the second round of Saaremaa in a row and I was in a light hearted mood just wanting to have fun. But I understand now that in this I may have spoiled the fun of others. Something like this will not happen again (and hasn't happened in the 4 years of playing pr until now)and I've learned my lesson.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Chav
    Hey Bafan firstly I'd like to apologise about the second round of Saaremaa being played in a row. I was at work but I was watching out chat. We're being worn a bit thin in terms of administration, it's hard to man the server for 12 hours a day with such little staff.

Now to you; you clearly pissed your squad leader off. When I was reading through it was clear to me this was more than just teamkilling, I'd say this is griefing. This isn't cool, at any point. If you do it with your friends, that's understandable; but with a random. It can be quite infuriating, especially if you're just trying to make light of playing a map 2 times in a row.

Anyways, wait out your ban, if you've not already been unbanned and you're welcome back on the server, think about how your actions may effect others in the future please.

If you're still banned in 12 hours let me know and I'll manually unban you.

Thanks, Chav