1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Temporary Ban Babarovitc - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Babarovitc, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nickname: Babarovitc
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 99eff99c88aa64c83d4989c4c94b1243

Responsible Admin: don't know
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Oct 1, 2017
    Time: 19h15
    Map: Operation Marlin

Reason: My mic has a problem
    Personal Notes:
    Hello guys, i don't know if it's temporally ban or not so i post here as recommended if there is a problem. I was joining a squad and when the squad leader ask me for my mic, i spoke but my mic was off (i have a bug and i need to check all the time if my mic works before enter a game, i forgot this one) and of course he didn't hear anything. I haven't the time to write something like "i comeback reset mumble, or my mic has a pb", and i was ban immediately like if i did a fault or did a bad thing. It's was just my mic which didn't work, snif :frown:.
    I play PR since 2015 and i have no pb with anybody, i play for the teammate and the spirit so i don't understand my ban for that. Maybe a mistake ? Babarovitc (sorry for my english, i'm French )

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men Donor

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    Hi Babarovitc.

I'm looking into this now. Unfortunately we're having some technical issues with our Ban History at the moment so it may take a little longer than normal.

I'll try to get it resolved by the end of the night. Will update here when I have news.

Best,
    Temur
  3. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men Donor

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    We believe this was only a timeban, meaning it expires after a given number of time. Again, with the banhistory not working properly I can't tell you exactly how long the timeban was for.

The admin who banned you believes it was for 1 hour, in which case you should be able to play on the server again now.

Please PM me if this is not the case and I will revoke the ban.

Temur
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.