1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Processing Atkins - Morocco - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Atkins, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Offline
    Atkins Atkins will kill u with autism

PR:BF2 Name:
    Atkinss
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: Atkinss
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: e8ddb1d5a339934b50fe84c6f076fde9
    Timezone: PRT +00.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a young guy who likes video-games apparently. I was first introduced to them at a younger age so I stuck to them ever since. I first discovered Project Reality as a Battlefield 2 mod when I was browsing through ModDB, I only played it offline at first, then when I saw more game-play videos of it I was inspired and felt to try out the multiplayer. Ever since that I kept on evolving in the game and discovering new things and new people and eventually I joined the F clan which lit up the PR experience so much for me and gave me a chance to know and play with a vast variety of casual players. And now here I am, a peasant who rage quits when he dies for forgetting he's got semi-auto mode selected when he jumps in CQC.
    Referee: None.

Commitment
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: Fairly dedicated.
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Everyday
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 2 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 2 years
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: No
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: None.
    How long did you admin in this community?: Never.

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    I would warn the player who submitted the false report to stop. If he continues I shall kick him from the server for not complying.
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    I would remind all players of the rule using the announcement command and threaten to kick those who do not comply.
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    In the server mid-round if I have enough evidence I would temporarily ban the accused. Then I would move the issue to the forums and make a player report. When more evidence Is on the table a permanent ban will be applied on the hacker.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Frequently
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    I'm fairly experienced. After my first 5 months of Project Reality I started to try and lead infantry squads. I'm good at defending posts and holding up super FOB locations and a bit of an adept at attacking objectives. But after that when I knew how to operate assets I started to lead asset squads such as CAS, ARMOUR, etc. All I'd have to do as an asset squad's leader is to listen to the commander and other squads and make sure to give them all the support they can get, and also keep my assets alive and effective for as much time as possible.
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 9 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    Yes, I would consult the commander and other squads in the briefing session about about the battle plan. I also tell other squad leaders about my moves and suggestions and make sure we're all well coordinated and constantly ask them for intelligence on the enemy units' movements and locations. It's obviously important to coordinate with my fellow squad members/crewmen/pilots so we can achieve our goal effectively.

Rules
    If you could change one rule, what would it be, And what would you change it to?:
    3.2.5. MECH INF:
    Multiple MECH INF squads are permitted.
    MECH INF may claim an APC once it has more than 6 members.
    MECH INF choose which APC they want to use first, then the APC squad can use what’s left.
    MECH INF can only claim one APC per a squad at any time.
    To:
    3.2.5. MECH INF:
    Multiple MECH INF squads are permitted.
    MECH INF may claim an APC/IFV once it has more than 6 members.
    MECH INF choose which APC/IFV they want to use first, then the APC/ARMOUR squad can use what’s left.
    MECH INF can only claim one APC/IFV per a squad at any time.

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 7 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
  2. Offline
    Doc Doc

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Tester Member Art of War

PR:BF2 Name:
    Doct
    Squad Name:
    Pvt.Ark
    Good application Atkin good job much love

Doc