1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Admin ArkUTD reported by terranraptor

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by terranraptor, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    terranraptor
    Administrator Report

PR:BF2 Name: terranraptor
    Time: Around 14:00 my local (2 hours ago)
    Date: Jan 27, 2017
    Server:PRTA
    Admins involved: ArkUTD
    Reported Admin: ArkUTD
    Other players involved: Kebab_Elain
    Proof: battlerocorder i guess? + witnesses like Tonymount1 and Jiayu
    Description of the issue: On Sbeneh outskirts, MEC side. A player named MONGOL Kebab_Elain made a squad named ARMOR PLEAS to claim the tank and the IFV. I would not have made a problem out of this IF they were doing what they were supposed to do - use the tank and the IFV, but they only used the tank, a hat kit and the last guy was just standing in the main base waiting for something. Initially i didn't realize that they weren't going to use the IFV so i asked if i can join the squad to use a breacher kit and destroy fobs (yes i know it counts as free kit but i see a bigger problem in the picture). I realized the guy in the base needed a crewman so i told him to tell his SL (Kebab_Elain) to open the squad so i can drive the BMP-1. His response "The SL doesn't want us to use the BMP". Since this is exactly the type of players that i don't like i decided to be an a-hole and make this personal. What i did was create a squad named ARMOUR (which is how it's supposed to be according the PRTA RULES and i saw it heavily enforced just 2 days ago) and started reporting Kebab for misspelling his squad name and for not using (wasting) the BMP. What happens next? Well the only admin who seemed to be active enough (ArkUTD - who i've played with numerous times and i respect(ed) a lot) starts warning ME for duplicate squad and says that Kebab_Elain can keep the tank since the match's been going for like 15-20 mins already and the problem will be resolved in the next round (LOL!?). I have played a lot with Kebab in the past, i know he is from Finland like most of the PRTA admins and i even thought he was an admin himself along with most of the 6-1 guys (now MONGOL i guess). My question is why one day you are forcing your rules so hard (even if it's something as simple as ARMOR vs ARMOUR) and the next day when your asset wh*ring friends don't follow the rules you don't punish them accordingly and punish someone innocent instead?
    I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA Server Rules :I agree
    ________________________________________________________________________________

There has been a thread created in internal forums and will be discussed.
    Thank you for your report.

An official statement will be posted within 7 days from the initial response.

PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PRTA OU Tournament - Organiser

Arnoldio
    Actually all the finns are at another community and are not affiliated with us. Most of the admins seem to be uk.

Ark was right in this case, the strict name fiasco was a mistake on Arks behalf so you really were an "a-hole". No offense intended.

At the end of the day, its only one round out of many.
  3. Online

PR:BF2 Admin Moderator Donor Blood Bound

ArkUTD
    As the game had been going on fr some time, I saw it fit to leave it as it was and warned them to name their squads in the next rounds under Armour, since then they have been doing this.
    I understand if you feel this is wrong, but if I was to disband them, it would have caused more issues, thus braking down the teamwork on the server
  4. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Wiccaaaaa
    You cant do anything right these days :facepalm:
  5. Offline

exel82
    #MONGOLASSETWHORELIVESMATTER
    Lorfah, D.Brannen, Kebabelain and 3 others like this.
  6. Offline

terranraptor
    The thing is, Ark, that i didn't even want to use the tank or the IFV (i could've if it was necessary). I just wanted to have a breacher kit so i can destroy fobs (yes you can blame me for wanting a freekit). Also the fact that they kept the BMP-1 in reserve bothers me a lot. Such a shitty thing to do as a SL. Some people even do it with CAS. Lock the squad with 2 people and fly 2 jets while the third one (or sometimes the other two - Khamishia) stay in base. Nothing personal with you Ark. Still a top admin imho, but can't say the same about the tank squad- Kebab and the others
    Kebabelain, Sgt.Hudson and ArkUTD like this.
  7. Online

PR:BF2 Admin Moderator Donor Blood Bound

ArkUTD
    terranraptor then if they aren't using all the assets, then report them and we can use rule 7.1 to make them open, i hadn't known that they were not using it till later, but noticed it later, so sorry for that, my mistake. hope to see you in game sometime
    TheDevilsRaid and Wicca like this.
  8. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster "One Man's Army"

Member Israeli Lions Enlisted

WeedT0aster
    Hat's down for you ark , good spirit comes from good people like you.
    Danielj15, Wicca and ArkUTD like this.
  9. Offline

exel82
    And how does rule 7.1 affect leaving assets as backup? Anyways leaving assets as backup is a smart thing if you have a good crew manning the assets, this because the asset will just get wasted if you give it to a bad crew (80% of pr players lol).
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    TabZa and Sgt.Hudson like this.
  10. Offline

Community Dept. Squad Lead Admin - EU Moderator Senior Tester Foxtrot Donor

Chav
    Squad Name:
    Chav
    Can I just remind everyone of our forum rules:

Wicca likes this.
  11. Offline
    GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"