1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Day Ban _MOTOROLA_ - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by YKROPOREZKA, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    YKROPOREZKA
    Nickname: _MOTOROLA_
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 4c8d00eb2944aa04c130d894e46d85cf

Responsible Admin: Current Server admin (Do not know who exactly)
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Mar 17, 2017
    Time: 18:00 UTC
    Map: Ramiel

Reason: No reason
    Personal Notes:
    After the round ending someone in US team turned on some islamic music in local chat, and current admin(or someone elese) told in local "Motorola,turn off the music or you will be kicked out permanently!". I answered him that it wasn't me who turned on music and despite that he kept blaming me and said that i will be banned. I said him to "S**t the f**k up and stop blaming me". Of course the music continued to play despite the fact, that i wasn't activated my microphone and my talk with this person

After downloading the next map i was kicked by admin or someone with the privilege to ban users from server. I looked into the server rules and did not found a reason for this punishment even if the admin was right and i was playing the islamic music what is not true. I beg you to unban me and get this admin some time to learn the rules himself, and during this time do not let him use his privileges because he is the worst admin ever of this server.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline
    K_Rivers K_Rivers Wolves dont lose sleep, over the opinions of sheep

PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Operations Dept. Assistant OU Tournament - Organiser OU Tournament - Member Blood Bound

Project Reality [R-DEV]
    K_Rivers
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    Please read the Rules http://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/
    Rule 1.2
    Do not spam allchat, Mumble or the CommoRose at any time.

You were verbally warned to stop and if you continued playing the music you would be kicked,
    then you were kicked. After which you returned and screamed at an admin and insulted him.
    Considering your history in this server, be thankful this was only a day ban, respect the rules and community please.

The Day Ban will expire at 6am tomorrow morning so you can continue to play on the server.
    Rivers
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Blood Bound Member OU Tournament - Member

Currently in training for the Royal Dutch Army
    Sgt.Hudson
    Squad Name:
    Sgt. Hudson
    Little update, due too a personal error and a mistake in writing down a date/time combo. it should dissappear on the 20th of March around the same time that you were Day(s)banned.

Sorry for the inconvience.
    -Hudson.
  4. Offline

YKROPOREZKA
    I cannot agree with your opinion because i was not the person who played the music, but i really said to currend admin to stop underservedly accusing me in playing music. Also I used a F world because he tried to provoke me during the game in local chat lots of times. But i only want to play and he really made success when somebody turned on music and he accused me in this activity.

As i said i only want to play,not to troll somebody,but if i recieved a day ban, why i am still can enter each PReality server exept for PRTA?

Sincerly, _Urkoporezka_
  5. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Blood Bound Member OU Tournament - Member

Currently in training for the Royal Dutch Army
    Sgt.Hudson
    Squad Name:
    Sgt. Hudson
    You were Daybanned from our server, and our server alone although other communities with past experiences with you have been informed.

(PS. try this. press ESC twice at the end of a round. it shows the spawn screen just like it does at the start of a round and you can see exactly who's talking.)
    ArkUTD likes this.
  6. Offline

YKROPOREZKA
    No problems,thanks