Hot on on the exhaust trail of our A9 release and inevitable hotfix, we are very excited to make some announcements today about upcoming events in the Squad timeline.
In conjunction with pivoting our team into Alpha 10 release we wanted to bring some more content to the player base and open up the game to a greater audience before the completion of our core feature set.
We are very happy to announce that on Thursday April 6th at 10am PST we will be launching our second Squad Free Weekend and as a thank you to our player base we would like to offer you a redux of one of our favourite classic Project Reality maps (To be hotfixed in Wednesday). Squad will also be on sale for 50% off for the duration of the free weekend - April 6th 10am PST to April 10th 10am PST!!! Al Basrah Free Weekend!
Huge shout out to the original creator Duckhunt from the Project Reality team and the Redux creator, one of our own community...
PRTA Presents:Community Update | March 29th 2017
In this issue: we're recruiting, get involved; PR status, scheduled downtime & continued success; Squad update (and Linux files); update about the one-life event gameplay; plans for future events; thankyou to all the donors; new FFTF and one-life event videos.
We're recruiting As a growing number of people are becoming busier with real-life things - getting jobs, promotions, starting families, &c - we need some more help to keep PRTA running smoothly and to improve what we can offer. We need people with a wide range of...
- Fixed several issues in the EAC plugin
- Changed EAC server logging settings
- Added new confirmation window when getting kicked from a server displaying the reason for the kick
- Fixed RCON plugin being disabled
- Fixed RKG-3 not doing damage to vehicles
- Fixed FOB takedown ticket cost logic being inverted
- Fixed a StopReplicating crash by pulling in the fix from UE 4.15
- Fixed constraint array issues by pulling in fixes from UE 4.15
- Allow Linux servers to use directories that have spaces in them
- Fixed incorrect impact effects after penetration
- Fixed performance on issue on penetration exit holes
- Fixed Linux compiler issues
- Fixed Yehorivka conquest repair stations not repairing
- Fixed hilltop buildings so windows are enterable again
- Fixed some fences that were not penetrable
- Renamed texture streaming setting in the graphics menu and inverted the logic so that people who refuse to read don't turn texture...
From the second Battle of Operation 3, one team has emerged victorious!
Vadso saw a beautiful balance of tense firefights and careful maneuvering, both teams trying to read and adapt to the others plans. APN with a well executed deployment took the lead early on, but EMC's strong advance slowly pushed back APN's frontline and drained their tickets until EMC pulled ahead. EMC were caught off guard however by APN's daring and well executed move to out-cap, but reacted in time to secure their objectives, finally taking advantage of the gap in APN's defenses left by the assault to close out the round with 92-0 for EMC. As always, the full battle can be viewed here.