PRTA Presents:Community Update | March 29th 2017
In this issue: we're recruiting, get involved; PR status, scheduled downtime & continued success; Squad update (and Linux files); update about the one-life event gameplay; plans for future events; thankyou to all the donors; new FFTF and one-life event videos.
We're recruiting As a growing number of people are becoming busier with real-life things - getting jobs, promotions, starting families, &c - we need some more help to keep PRTA running smoothly and to improve what we can offer. We need people with a wide range of...
- Fixed several issues in the EAC plugin
- Changed EAC server logging settings
- Added new confirmation window when getting kicked from a server displaying the reason for the kick
- Fixed RCON plugin being disabled
- Fixed RKG-3 not doing damage to vehicles
- Fixed FOB takedown ticket cost logic being inverted
- Fixed a StopReplicating crash by pulling in the fix from UE 4.15
- Fixed constraint array issues by pulling in fixes from UE 4.15
- Allow Linux servers to use directories that have spaces in them
- Fixed incorrect impact effects after penetration
- Fixed performance on issue on penetration exit holes
- Fixed Linux compiler issues
- Fixed Yehorivka conquest repair stations not repairing
- Fixed hilltop buildings so windows are enterable again
- Fixed some fences that were not penetrable
- Renamed texture streaming setting in the graphics menu and inverted the logic so that people who refuse to read don't turn texture...
From the second Battle of Operation 3, one team has emerged victorious!
Vadso saw a beautiful balance of tense firefights and careful maneuvering, both teams trying to read and adapt to the others plans. APN with a well executed deployment took the lead early on, but EMC's strong advance slowly pushed back APN's frontline and drained their tickets until EMC pulled ahead. EMC were caught off guard however by APN's daring and well executed move to out-cap, but reacted in time to secure their objectives, finally taking advantage of the gap in APN's defenses left by the assault to close out the round with 92-0 for EMC. As always, the full battle can be viewed here.
Seats two people and is rather expendable. This tool will allow your scouts, spotters and ambushers to get to more places, quicker. With the highly anticipated mines and IEDs right around the corner, now is the time to...