- Fixed several issues in the EAC plugin
- Changed EAC server logging settings
- Added new confirmation window when getting kicked from a server displaying the reason for the kick
- Fixed RCON plugin being disabled
- Fixed RKG-3 not doing damage to vehicles
- Fixed FOB takedown ticket cost logic being inverted
- Fixed a StopReplicating crash by pulling in the fix from UE 4.15
- Fixed constraint array issues by pulling in fixes from UE 4.15
- Allow Linux servers to use directories that have spaces in them
- Fixed incorrect impact effects after penetration
- Fixed performance on issue on penetration exit holes
- Fixed Linux compiler issues
- Fixed Yehorivka conquest repair stations not repairing
- Fixed hilltop buildings so windows are enterable again
- Fixed some fences that were not penetrable
- Renamed texture streaming setting in the graphics menu and inverted the logic so that people who refuse to read don't turn texture...
From the second Battle of Operation 3, one team has emerged victorious!
Vadso saw a beautiful balance of tense firefights and careful maneuvering, both teams trying to read and adapt to the others plans. APN with a well executed deployment took the lead early on, but EMC's strong advance slowly pushed back APN's frontline and drained their tickets until EMC pulled ahead. EMC were caught off guard however by APN's daring and well executed move to out-cap, but reacted in time to secure their objectives, finally taking advantage of the gap in APN's defenses left by the assault to close out the round with 92-0 for EMC. As always, the full battle can be viewed here.
Seats two people and is rather expendable. This tool will allow your scouts, spotters and ambushers to get to more places, quicker. With the highly anticipated mines and IEDs right around the corner, now is the time to...
You didn't miss it, did you?
Once again a notoriously frightening OneLife Event created by "I'll-test-in-the-evening" Arnoldio took place.
It has been a ball shaking experience again and we know you can't wait to see some footage from it. Of course this match has been recorded by deviro. This time it's going to be double POV with additional footage made by Siltics.
We would like to thank everyone who helped realizing this great event. Special thanks goes out to our tech guys Sloan and tobi-the-fraggel and our whole admin team. This wouldn't be the event it is without your contribution.
In order to keep events like this happening regularly and to simply aliment our precious and beloved services, aka servers and software...